Thursday, July 14, 2011

CAS Anniversary


I made this card with the Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#147 here.
I started with a Rose Red card stock base and added some papers and die cuts from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin kit. I stamped the flower from Flower Fest in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red and cut it out. I stamped it three times in Old Olive and cut out the center. I adhered those flowers to an Old Olive circle punched with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. I stamped "love" from Pennant Parade in Rose Red and punched it out with the 1 inch Circle punch. I added that to a Rose Red piece punched with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch and another Old Olive circle. All circles were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I colored the little heart from With All My Heart in Rose Red, cut it out and popped it up with a tiny Stampin' dimensional.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Flower Fest, With All My Heart
Papers: Whisper White, Rose Red, Old Olive, Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin kit
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rose Red
Accessories: 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: