Sunday, July 31, 2011

CAS Happiest Birthday Wishes

I made this really quick birthday card with the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#151 here.
The Crumb Cake card stock base was run thru the Big Shot with the Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I added a piece of Pacific Point DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I stamped the sentiment from Happiest Birthday Wishes in Pacific Point in Whisper White. I added a strip of Pool Party and used my Paper Piercing tool to add some dots at the top. That was all layered on top of some Pacific Point card stock, cut out to look like a banner at the bottom and popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Pacific Point
Accessories: Houndstooth embossing folder, Paper Piercing tool,  Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: