Friday, July 29, 2011

CAS Thanks

I made this thank you with the Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#150 here.
The base is Lucky Limeade card stock and then I added two patterns from the Cheerful Treat DSP. I stamped the flowers from Printed Petals in Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade and Concord Crush. I used the 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch on the Mambo one and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I used the Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack on the Limeade flowers. Finally, I stamped thanks from Thank You Kindly in Melon Mambo.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Printed Petals and Thank You Kindly
Papers: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Cheerful Treat DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and Concord Crush
Accessories:  1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: