Monday, July 4, 2011

Flirtatious Product Suite

Here's a sample using goodies from the Flirtatious Product Suite. In the new catty there are pages showcasing different "product suites", in that each have stamps, papers, fabric and embellishments that all coordinate perfectly!
This card was made using the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #52 here.
The base is Melon Mambo card stock and then I added some Pumpkin Pie card stock. On a piece of Whisper White I used the Delicate Doilies and Circle Circus stamp sets with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp pads. Then on the right I added some DSP from the Flirtatious Specialty DSP. I also added a Melon Mambo laser-cut doily from that DSP. In the center I added a Pumpkin Pie Flower Brad and popped up the doily with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, a piece of 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon finishes if off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delicate Doilies and Circle Circus
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Flirtatious Specialty DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Flower Brad, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon 

No comments: