Monday, July 18, 2011

FTL#149 Flowers

This is my take on the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#149 here.
The base is Tangerine Tango and I added some paper from Beyond the Garden DSP and some Tango DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. I used some Melon Mambo for an accent and ran a piece of that thru the Scallop Edge Border punch. I stamped the flower from Fabulous Florets in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I stamped the greeting from Fabulous Florets in Melon Mambo.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Beyond the Garden DSP and Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: