Sunday, July 17, 2011

Love & Sympathy In-Colors

I saw this card on SplitcoastStampers and thought I'd make one in each of the new In-Colors.
The base is Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder. I ran pieces of River Rock thru the Big Shot with both the Houndstooth and Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folders. I stamped the sentiment in coordinating colors and colored the flower stamp with the In-Color Stampin' Write marker and River Rock Stampin' Write marker. Finally, I added some 3/8 inch In-Color Ruffled ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Love and Sympathy
Papers: Very Vanilla, River Rock, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo,  Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder
Inks: River Rock Stampin' Write Marker, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder Classic Stamp pads and Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: 3/8 inch Ruffled Ribbon in all 5 In-Colors, Houndstooth and Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folders


1 comment:

Angelina Romero said...

These are beautiful. TFS