Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pocket Silhouettes with Paisley Petals

This card uses the stamp set Pocket Silhouettes and Paisley Petals DSP. I also used the Stamping 411 Sketch#210 here.
 I started with Marina Mist card stock and some Old Olive card stock then added some Paisley Petals DSP. I colored the stamp from Pocket Silhouettes with my Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write markers. I ran a piece of Marina Mist thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and added some dots with my White Gel Pen. I stamped thanks so much from Pocket Silhouettes in Old Olive and punched it out with the Word Window punch. I matted it with some Old Olive punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, I added three Old Olive Brights Brads above the Marina Mist scalloped piece.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Papers: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Paisley Prints DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label punches, Scallop Edge Border punch, White Gel pen, Brights Brads

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh my gosh! This is adorable! I love the new paper, and what you chose to pair with it! You totally rocked the sketch! Thanks for playing along!