Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch#212 Birthday Card

I made this for the Stamping 411 Sketch#212 here.
It uses Bring on the Cake and On Your Birthday stamp sets and Just Add Cake DSP.
The base is Early Espresso card stock and I added three papers from the Just Add Cake DSP. I ran some Early Espresso and Wasabi from Just Add Cake thru the Big Shot with the Top Note die. I used my Coluzzle circle cutter to cut the Whisper White circle and the 2 1/2 inch Circle punch for the Espresso circle. I colored the stamp from Bring on the Cake with my Early Espresso and Wild Wasabi Stampin' write markers. I stamped the number nine again in Wasabi, cut it out, and popped it up with a Stampin' dimensional. I stamped birthday from On Your Birthday in Early Espresso on Whisper White and punched it out with the Word Window punch. An Espresso piece was punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, some 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On Your Birthday and Bring on the Cake
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Just Add Cake DSP
Inks: Early Espresso Classic pad and Stampin' Write marker, Wild Wasabi Stampin' write marker
Accessories: Top Note die, Coluzzle circle cutter, 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Word Window and Modern Label punches, 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, Stampin' dimensional

No comments: