Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch#205

I used the MojoMonday Sketch#205 here for this thank you card.
The base is Pool Party card stock and then I added some Calypso Coral. I also added three patterns from the Domestic Goddess DSP. I colored the flower stamp from Fruit and Flowers with my Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Markers. I stamped thank you from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Calypso Coral. I punched out the Whisper White circle with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. The Calypso Coral circle was cut with the Circles#2 Big Shot die. The Pool Party circle was punched with the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch. All the circles were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. I took apart some Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine and adhered just the white pieces. Finally, some 3/8 inch Calypso Coral Ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fruit and Flowers and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Domestic Goddess DSP
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, Circles#2 Big Shot die, Stampin' dimensionals, Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine, 3/ 8 inch Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon

No comments: