Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two Splitcoast Challenges

This card is for two Splitcoast Challenges. First, the Splitcoast Sketch#346 here. And second, the Splitcoast Color Combination#336, of Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder and Sahara Sand, here.
The base is Sahara Sand card stock. I ran a piece of Blushing Bride thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder. I added a piece of Flirtatious Specialty DSP. I stamped the images from Delicate Doilies in Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder and Sahara Sand. I stamped thanks so much from Sincere Salutations in Wisteria and punched it out with the Large Oval punch. That was layered onto a Wisteria piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch and popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I added a piece of 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delicate Doilies and Sincere Salutations
Papers: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder and Flirtatious Specialty DSP
Inks: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Large Oval and Scalloped Oval punches, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: