Thursday, October 6, 2011

Christmas Card for a Splitcoast Sketch

This Christmas card is for the Splitcoast Sketch#353 here.
The base is Real Red card stock and I added papers from the Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP. I colored the stamp from Bells and Boughs with my Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write markers then used the same color ink pad and blender pens to color in the image. I stamped the greeting from that set in Real Red on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the Scallop Oval punch. I popped up that oval and the smallest square with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Blender pens, Scallop Oval punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: