Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Joy for the PPA Challege

This card qualifies for the PPA#117-CAS-Ribbon here.
The base is Cherry Cobbler. I ran some Crumb Cake thru the Big Shot with the Snow Burst embossing folder. I added some Crumb Cake Patterns DSP from the Neutrals Stack and ran the edge thru the Scallop Edge Border punch. I stamped the star from The Sounding Joy in Crumb Cake. I stamped Joy in Versamark,  added some Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Emboss powder and heated it up. Finally, some 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler Seam binding finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: The Sounding Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Patterns DSP Neutrals Stack
Inks: Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Emboss powder, Snow Burst embossing folder, Scallop Edge Border punch, 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler seam binding

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

So stylish! Great colors - perfect holiday card!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is just darling!!!!!
tfs:)