Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Holiday Stocking Gift Card Holder


I finally got my order with the new Holiday Stocking die and had to use it to make a gift card holder. Who doesn't need those at the holidays?
I used some Real Red from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack and some of the new Silver Glimmer Paper. For the back of the stocking I used Real Red card stock. I just adhered the two pieces together on the edges, leaving a space in the middle to slip in the gift card. I stamped the ornament from Delightful Decorations in Real Red and used the Ornament punch to punch it out. I attached the ornament and some 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon with a Silver Glimmer Brad.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Patterns DSP Brights Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Silver Glimmer Brad, Ornament Punch, 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon, Holiday Stocking Bigz Die

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally love this idea of making this stocking into a gift card holder!! Too cute!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #38 with a link back to your blog on 10-16-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com