Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Very Merry Card

This card uses the Stamping 411 Sketch#226 here. And I combined it with the Splitcoast Color Combination#346 here.   The colors to use are Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo and Baha Breeze.
The base is Baha Breeze. I ran some Island Indigo thru the Big Shot with the Snow Burst embossing folder. I added some Rich Razzleberry DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I stamped the snowman image from Tags til Christmas in Baha Breeze and used the Razzleberry and Indigo Stampin' Write markers to color in the hat and scarf. I punched it out with the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch and trimmed it down a bit.I used that same punch for the Breeze circle. I used the Circles #2 die for the Indigo circle. I punched the Razzleberry piece with the 2 3/8 inch Scallop circle and popped up all of it with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped Very Merry from Short and Sweet in Indigo. Finally, some 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Short and Sweet and Tags til Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Baha Breeze, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Circles #2 die, Snow Burst embossing folder, Stampin' dimensionals, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon

5 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

So adorable! I love those colors together!!!

LeAnne said...

This is REALLY cute!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow Jennie! These colors together are fabulous. Almost looks like pretty colored sherberts! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I have fallen in love with Rich Razzleberry this year! I'll have to try your combo! Beautiful card!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh it's so perfectly, clean.. simple.. gorgeousness. So awesome!