Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another Thank You for a Sketch

I told you I needed thank you cards, so here's another one but I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#231 here.
I also used the Tagtastic set, which I had out from my last card.
The base is Pear Pizzazz and I added some Very Vanilla with the Spice Cake DSP. I stamped the frame from Tagtastic in Pear Pizzazz and punched it out with the Curly Label punch. I stamped the greeting from Tiny Tags in Soft Suede.I added some Pear Pizzazz that I punched with the Modern Label punch. Then I added two Silver Mini brads and popped it all up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Tagtastic and Tiny Tags
Papers: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz and Spice Cake DSP
Inks: Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede
Accessories: Modern Label and Curly Label punches, Silver Mini brads, Stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love the vanilla layers--really makes the dsp pop!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow!! Simple and Sweet....love it.

Patti Chesky said...

The mix of the dsps are wonderful!!! It's a gorgeous card!

Selene Kempton said...

fantastic and simple! I love the patterns you chose together.. it's wonderful!