Saturday, November 5, 2011

Big Shot Purse

I realized that I'd made this purse a while back but never posted it. It's perfect for a gift card, candy, jewelry etc, and it's made with Big Shot dies. I've made these before and saw the instructions on Becky Robert's blog here. 
I ran some Melon Mambo thru the Big Shot with the Top Note die and then ran some Cheerful Treat DSP thru too. I trimmed down the DSP. I also used the Scallop Circle#2 die for the flap and the Circles#2 die too. I dotted the scallops with my White Gel pen. I punched out a Lucky Limeade circle with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. I stamped the flower from Fruit and Flowers in Melon Mambo, cut it out and added a Lucky Limeade Designer Printed Brad. I used some retired Jumbo eyelets and then finally, some 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fruit and Flowers
Papers: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Cheerful Treat DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Circles#2 and Scallop Circle#2 Big Shot dies, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, retired Jumbo Eyelets, 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon, white gel pen, Lucky Limeade Designer Printed brad

No comments: