Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Birthday Card for the Stamping 411 Sketch

Long time no post! I had my first craft fair on Sunday and I haven't gotten down to my stampin' space. But I need to send my niece's birthday card, so I made this with the Stamping 411 Sketch#229 here.
The base is Concord Crush. I ran some Melon Mambo thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder. I added papers from the Cheerful Treat DSP. I punched the Concord scallop circle with the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch and the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch was used for the Whisper White circle. I stamped the cupcake from Create a Cupcake in Mambo, Concord and Lucky Limeade and used the Cupcake Builder punch to punch them all out. I popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the greeting from Bring on the Cake and colored it in with Melon Mambo and blender pens.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake and Bring on the Cake
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Cheerful Treat DSP
Inks:  Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Cupcake Builder punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, White gel pen, Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder, Stampin' dimensionals, Blender pen

5 comments:

Lisa Hensley said...

love this! The texture and movement are terrific.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!

Unknown said...

What a fun card!! Love the colors!

Patti Chesky said...

Cute, cute, cute. I hope you did well at the craft fair!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Really a sweet card Jennie!