Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Color Challenge with a MOJO Sketch

I used the MojoMonday Sketch#216 here, along with the Splitcoast Color Combination#350 here.
The colors to use are Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz and Marina Mist.
The base is Marina Mist and I added papers from the Nursery Nest DSP. I used my 1 1/4 inch Square punch to create the banner on the Blushing Bride piece. I stamped the snowflakes from Snow Burst in Pear Pizzazz and Marina Mist. I punched the smaller ones with the 1/2 inch Circle punch and layered them onto a Pear piece punched with the 3/4 inch Circle punch. I punched the Marina one with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch and layered it onto a Marina piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. I popped all circles up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped Merry from Pennant Parade in Blushing Bride, punched it out with the Word Window punch and layered it onto a Blushing Bride piece punched with the Modern Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade and Snow Burst
Papers: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Nursery Nest DSP
Inks: Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Square and Circle punches, 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I always love different Christmas color combos and this hit the spot!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
Please stop by and say hello!
xo Kristina
www.PearlGateway.com