Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thinking of You

I made this quick card for three challenges. First, I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#227 here. Second, I used the Splitcoast Color Combination #347 here. The colors to use are Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and More Mustard. And finally, it qualifies for the SUO Challenge#31 here-Thinking of You.
The base is More Mustard and I added some Always Artichoke and some Spice Cake DSP. I stamped the Triple Treat Flower three times in each color. I punched out a More Mustard piece with the Fancy Flower punch and used that again to punch out the Artichoke flower. I used the 5-Petal Flower punch on the Mustard part and the 1/2 inch Circle punch on the Burgundy circle. I popped up the Mustard and Burgundy pieces with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped thinking of you from Trendy Trees  in Burgundy and punched it out with the Word Window punch. I punched the Mustard piece with the Modern Label punch. Finally, some 1/2 inch Always Artichoke Seam Binding finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Triple Treat Flower and Trendy Trees
Papers: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Spice Cake DSP
Inks: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower punch, Fancy Flower punch, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Always Artichoke seam binding

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - that's a favorite stamp of mine and I love the way it looks with your DSP choice! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous CAS card! Love the Spice Cake DSP and they way the flower just pops off the background! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week at SUO Challenges!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great job Jennie. So pretty with this paper and stamp.

Heidi Baks said...

This stamp set matches this paper perfectly! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko said...

Great card, Jennie! I love the paper use and that awesome stamp! Perfect thinking of you card! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the colors and how the stamp set and paper all work together!!!

Selene Kempton said...

oh this is so rich! I love the color balance! so very beautiful. Thanks for playing with stamping 411 this week.