Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Joy

I used the Splitcoast Sketch#361 here for this card.
The base is Real Red and I ran that thru the Big Shot with the Petals-a-plenty embossing folder. I added strips of Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP. I colored in the stamp from Season of Joy with my Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write markers. I stamped the snowflake again, cut it out and added a Real Red brad. I popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I popped up the entire central panel with Stampin' dimensionals too.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Petals-a-plenty embossing folder, Real Red brad

No comments: