Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quick Christmas Card

Whew! It's been a while since I posted, but I think everyone can identify with the craziness of the season! This quick card was one of the last ones I made this year. It feels great to have them signed, sealed and delivered. This one would also qualify for the SUO Challenge#34 here. I started by running the Real Red card stock thru the Big Shot with the Snow Burst embossing folder. I stamped the ornament from Delightful Decorations in Real Red and used the Ornament punch to punch it out. I used the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch on the Whisper White circle and the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch on the Wild Wasabi piece. I added some dots with the White Gel pen and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, Merry Christmas from Season of Joy was stamped in Wild Wasabi.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations and Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Inks: Real Red and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Snow Burst embossing folder, Ornament Punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, White gel pen

No comments: