Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tags til Christmas Ornament Card

I used the Tags til Christmas set to make this card.
I was inspired by this card I saw on Splitcoast here.
I started with Real Red card stock. I ran some Whisper White thru the Big Shot with the Snow Burst embossing folder. I stamped the ornament and "do not open til Christmas" stamp in Real Red. I used the Ornament punch to punch out the ornament and the 1 inch Circle punch on the other one. I stamped the Dec 25 one in Old Olive and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. I used my Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers to color in the holly stamp and punched it out with the Small Oval punch. I popped up all the ornaments with Stampin' dimensionals and added some Hemp twine. I stamped Season's Greetings from Curly Cute in Real Red. Finally, some 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Tags til Christmas and Curly Cute
Papers: Whisper White and Real Red
Inks: Real Red and Old Olive Classic Pads and Stampin' Write markers
Accessories:  1 inch Circle punch, Ornament punch, Small Oval punch, Decorative Label punch, Stampin' dimensonals, 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon, Snow Burst embossing folder

No comments: