Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year and New Stampin' Stuff


Happy New Year everyone! I'm happy to be back at stampin' and posting on my blog. It was a nice, yet crazy few holiday weeks!

This card uses new goodies from the Occasions Mini(up for sale on January 4th!) and Sale-a-bration catalogs. Also new for me this new year, I'm going to streamline my posting by just listing supplies I used for my creations. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about particular posts!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Candy Conversations(A la carte)
Papers: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Peach Parfait. Poppy Parade, Soft Suede and Everyday Enchantment DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die

No comments: