Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Sketch and Color Challenge

I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#239 here, along with the Splitcoast Color Challenge#359 here. The colors to use are Basic Black, Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade. Again, I used the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set. A bit of a different look for a Valentine's card.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Sprinkled Expressions
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Just Add Cake DSP
Inks: Poppy Parade
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1 inch Circle punch, Small Oval punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Circles#2 Big Shot die, 1/2 inch Poppy Parade stitched-poly ribbon, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die, Stripes textured impressions embossing folder

6 comments:

Steph said...

Very cute! I love that stamp set. Love how you used the papers, very nice card.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is totally adorable Jennie. Love the use of Sprinkled Expressions and the Hearts on the side.

Tammy said...

I love this card!! The colors are great--a nice break from just red on Valentine's! I like how you used the blossom punch, too! Great job!

gbarron56 said...

Such a nice card, Jennie -- love that you used the black. It really makes the colors pop! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Patti Chesky said...

So nice!!! Love the punches behind the focal image!

Selene Kempton said...

this is beautiful! I love your card, the sentiment. it's gorgeous! thanks for joining us this week. (((hugs)))