Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big Top Birthday for Stamping 411 Sketch

I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#256 here for this card. It's for my nephew's birthday this week. I'm trying to use products that are retiring, so I used the Party This Way stamp set with the Big Top Birthday DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party This Way
Papers: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Big Top Birthday DSP
Inks: Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Your balloon is so cute with the layer behind it and the ribbon!! Great job!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Cute-Cute-Cute!!!!!

gbarron56 said...

Love how the different patterns came together so nicely! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen