Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Card for a Sketch & Color Combo

I'm using another set that's going to retire on Thursday-Season of Friendship. And I paired it with retiring In-Colors and some Pocketful of Posies DSP. I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#257 here, and the Splitcoast Color Challenge#376 here.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Papers: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride
Accessories: 1/2 inch Poppy Parade Stitched-poly ribbon, Modern Label punch, Stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

TrishG said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous use of this stamp set. I love the vibrant colors!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty--I sure will miss this set!!!

Selene Kempton said...

This is stunning! I love the way you made the leaves all different colors. I'm so going to miss this set. :)

gbarron56 said...

Jennie -- love that you used the bright colors for this -- it's beautiful! Will definitely miss this stamp set! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen