Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Stamped! And with New Catalog Goodies!

I'm baaaack! It's been WAY too long since I've gotten to stamp, much less post a card I've made. But lucky me, I've been working part time and that really interferes with my stamp time. I've had some days off lately and just got my pre-order of new catalog goodies so I had to make something!

I used the MojoMonday Sketch#241 here for this card. The DSP is from the new Floral District DSP. The stamp set is the new Betsy's Blossoms. And the ribbon is the new Daffodil Delight 1/4 inch Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

I truly hope to post more regularly cuz I've really missed creating things!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms
Papers: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Floral District DSP
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, 1/4 in Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain, Stampin' dimensionals, 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Coluzzle circle cutter

No comments: