Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Card for Two Challenges

This fall card was made for two challenges. First, I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#271 here.
I'm so sad to see them take a break, as their sketches were always so great!!!!! And second, I used the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge#58 here.

I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set with the colors of Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit and Tangerine Tango. I cut out the bottom Summer Starfruit piece and the Soft Suede piece with the Apothecary Accents Framelits and then ran the Starfruit piece thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit
Inks: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit and Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Oval punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon

3 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Awesome card Jennie! I love how you stamped the background! So glad you joined us this month at Stampin' Celebration! :)

Rochelle said...

Jennie, I love the DSP you made! And the Apothecary Accents make a great addition..never thought to use half of one like you did! Thanks for joining Stampin' Celebration this month!

Unknown said...

Pretty! I love the color combo. And great use of the framelits too. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!