Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scentsational Season Cards in a Flash



I was able to whip up these 8 cards really quickly thanks to this video of Cards in a Flash by Connie Stewart here. These 8 cards were made with 7 total pieces of card stock. Her idea is awesome and you should all try it!

I used the Scentsational Season stamp set, Embellished Events for the greeting and different papers from the Festival of Prints DSP.
So cute and quick!

Here's my recipe;
Stamps: Scentsational Season and Embellished Events
Papers: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label punches, Holiday Collection Framelits die, Stampin' dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

3 comments:

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

I cannot believe there are no comments. These are super cute and I hope to make some. Great job! xo, Marian

Connie Stewart said...

SQUEEL!!!! You made my day! Thanks for sharing your cards! So glad you enjoyed the project!

Louise Sharp said...

Hi Jennie,
Because these cards are just too wonderful I have tagged you in on my blog site for this weeks product spotlight. I hope that's ok?! Thanks for sharing these super cute cards. I'm loving the new Scensational Seasons.
Louise X
www.louisesharp.blogspot.com.au