Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thank You for a Fab Friday Sketch


I made this thank you for the FabFriday Sketch#5 here.
I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set with some Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP and some Midnight Muse In-Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Midnight Muse In-Color DSP, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Inks: Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Gumball Green, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Coluzzle circle cutter, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Regals brad, Stampin' dimensionals




2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Great job coloring in all the different parts of that medallion! Looks awesome! I also like your sentiment tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

Marla Reed said...

I love that you used the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP for a non-Halloween card. It looks wonderful with this design! You did a fantastic job on the multi-colored medallion. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!