Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful day with those they love the most! I'm very thankful for all my family and friends and wish you all a peaceful and joyful Christmas!

Here's a cute gift bag I created for some of the gifts this year. I used the Scentsational Season stamp set and coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits with some Old Olive Polka Dot Parade DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Scentsational Season and Delightful Decorations
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Red Glimmer paper, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Inks: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Holiday Collection Framelits, Ornament punch, 1/8 inch Old Olive taffeta ribbon, 1/4 inch Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon, 1/2 inch Chocolate Chip scallop dots ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, White gel pen

No comments: