Friday, December 21, 2012

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

Since I've sent out all my Christmas cards, I had to play with my Sale-a-bration pre-order. This is just one of the cute patterns from the Sycamore Street DSP. Then you also see a Tangerine Tango button and 1/4 inch Satin ribbon. They're from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack. Also I used the Petite Curly Label punch. And you can earn each of these free with every $50 spent from January 22 thru March 22, 2013!

I also used the Ciao! Baby, Perfect Punches and Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets. And the layout is from the Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#221 here.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Ciao! Baby, Perfect Punches
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, Bitty Banners Framelits, Curly Label Punch, Petite Curly Label punch, Stampin' dimensionals,


No comments: