Monday, March 18, 2013

Smarty Pants

I FINALLY got a chance to stamp!!!
Life's been crazy busy with work, kids events, etc so yesterday I finally made some "me time" to stamp. Hopefully I can catch up with some challenges and stamp some more this week!
I used the Freshly Made Sketch#77 here for this card. I also used some SAB goodies which are only for sale until March 22nd. I used the Patterned Occasions stamp set with some Sycamore Street DSP and a button from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Sycamore Street DSP
Inks: Tangerine Tango and Pool Party
Accessories: Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack

2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Very cute Jennie! Great stamp! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

That's my absolutely favorite image from that set! I love that you paired it with the fun tangerine paper too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.