Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Birthday for the FabFriday Challenge#22

It's my nephew, Aaron's birthday coming up so I used the FabFriday Challege#22 here for this card. The challenge is to use the colors Real Red, Temping Turquoise and Basic Gray. I saw this card by Nicole Turgul and changed mine up a bit. I used the Pennant Parade and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets with some Polka Dot Parade DSP and lotsa accessories.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Basic Gray and Polka Dot Parade DSP
Inks: Basic Gray, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label punches, 3/4 inch Circle punch, Petite Pennants Builder punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Stampin' dimensionals,Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stripes Embossing folder

3 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Jennie I love how you switched it up and used the pennants!! So clever! Now I need to CASE you back..lol!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great boy card! I like how you layered your punched pennant piece with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits. That really gives some more weight to the banner! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

Great colors for a birthday card! Love the pennants. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!