Monday, October 28, 2013

Card for a Color and Sketch Challenge

This card is for a color challenge and a sketch. First, I used the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge#274 here. The colors to use are Raspberry Ripple, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. And second, the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#264 here. I used the new stamp set, Endless Wishes with some Birthday Basics DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Endless Wishes (Photopolymer)
Papers: VV, Soft Sky, Raspberry Ripple and Birthday Basics DSP
Inks: Raspberry Ripple and Soft Sky
Accessories: 3/4 inch Circle punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, 1/8 inch (retired)Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals

8 comments:

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I love your clean and simple layout with just enough embellishment to create some wow. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

Lisa Martz said...

What a cute card using the new photopolymer stamp set! Love the way you layered your snowflake. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

Mary Brown said...

What a GREAT use of that new set! That snowflake is so delicate and I love the fun fonts on the greetings! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Deb said...

I love this stamp set!! I just got mine and can't wait to play with it! Love the way you layered the snowflakes! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

chera said...

love that you cut out the smaller snowflake and layered it!!

Melissa Davies said...

I didn't think I needed another stamp set - now I MUST have it!! I love the layered snowflake. This can be used all thru Winter! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, gorgeous! I just ordered this set, so I'm anxious to get it. Love the CAS and elegant look! Thanks for playing along with the Thursday color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

Margaret Raburn said...

I LOVE that delicate snowflake in Soft Sky!! What a beautiful take on the color challenge this week; love the CAS look with your lovely details! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!