Monday, December 2, 2013

Merry Christmas Mashup


I was inspired by the Friday Mashup#137 here for this card. The mashup is to use gingham and kraft so I used both. I used the More Merry Messages and Endless Wishes stamp sets and created my own Real Red gingham paper by inking up the Stripes embossing folder with Real Red and running the Whisper White card stock thru it twice. I also stamped the little snowflake in Whisper White Craft ink and embossed it with some Iridescent Ice embossing powder.

Here's my recipe;
Stamps:  Endless Wishes and More Merry Messages
Papers: WW, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Inks: WW Craft Ink, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, White Embossing powder, Heat gun, 3/4 inch Circle punch, Brights Candy brads, Scallop edge border punch, 1/4 inch Real Red stitched grosgrain, Stampin dimensionals, Stripes embossing folder, White Stampin' Chalk marker

1 comment:

Avery Murphy said...

I like your card Jennie! I love the endless wishes stamp set. You did a great job at mashing up our challenges on your card! Thank you for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!