Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thank You Card for a Fab Friday Challenge

My daughter needs lots of thank you cards for the wonderful graduation gifts she's received, so this one uses the Fab Friday #44 here. The challenge is to use all the new In-colors. I used the Flower Shop and Lots of Thanks stamp sets with some Moonlight DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Flower Shop and Lots of Thanks
Papers: Crumb Cake, WW, Tangelo Twist and Moonlight DSP Stack
Inks: Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Pansy Punch, 1 3/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch and 1 1/4 inch Circle punches, Stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Pretty! I really like the circles which make the flower stand out! Great mix of patterns/textures! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Brian King said...

I love the texture you've created on the flower. Such a great layout. Thanks for playing along with the Fab Friday color challenge.

Marla Reed said...

Our challenge colors really pop with your eye-catching design. I love the bold circles and the textured flower. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Unknown said...

Ohhh... the shapes with the flower looks so cute! I love the patterns together as well! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Fab Friday.