Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Birthday Card for a Fab Friday Challenge

Lately I've been thinking that I need to actually send more of these handmade cards to people I care about. Life's too short and I'm going to let my friends and family know how much I appreciate them. So this birthday card is going in the mail today!

I used the FabFriday #62 here. Balloon Bash is the stamp set with some Birthday Bash Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Balloon Bash
Papers: WW, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Bash Specialty DSP
Inks: Mossy Meadow, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Best Year Ever Accessories Pack, Stampin dimesionals

3 comments:

Brian King said...

Jennie - Beautiful! I do love this stamp and how you've masterfully incorporated the sketch components. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday challenge!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great job on coloring the words different colors! It really makes the thin lines of this sentiment image stand out! I sure your friends and family will enjoy getting fun mail! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Pam Steckman said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Fab Friday! I love the stamp set you used and think you did a great job with the challenge. Sending our creations is so important - my goal is to send 2-4 cards a week! :)