Saturday, May 9, 2015

Graduation Card for Two Challenges

So I guess you can tell I'm a creature of habit and love to pair sketch challenges with color challenges. Personally, that jump starts my creativity and I love having a template to start creating! For this card I used the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#539 here. Then the Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #211 here. The colors to use are Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey and Night of Navy. I used three stamp sets, Blue Ribbon and A Fitting Occasion (to retire) and then Something to Say. There's also a bit of Sweet Dreams DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Blue Ribbon, A Fitting Occasion and Something to Say
Papers: WW, Hello Honey, Night of Navy, Strawberry Slush and Sweet Dreams DSP
Inks: Hello Honey, Night of Navy and Strawberry Slush
Accessories: 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch and 2 1/2 inch Circle punches, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Accents punches pack, 3/8 inch Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you used the colors for a graduation card! So fitting for this time of year. Great use of the dsp and die cuts. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

inkedx2 said...

This is a fabulous graduation card. Love how you used our colors. Thanks for joining us at HSS.