Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Card for a Sketch and Color Challenge

Since I had out my Brights Color Collection DSP Stack and the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set, I used them again for this card.
I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge#274 here along with the Splitcoast Color Challenge#536 here. The colors to use are Real Red, Marina Mist and Night of Navy.  I also used the Build a Birthday stamp set to make the firecrackers.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Build a Birthday and Endless Birthday Wishes
Papers: WW, Real Red, Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Brights Color Collection DSP Stack, Red Glimmer paper
Inks: Real Red, Marina Mist and Night of Navy and Basic Black
Accessories: 2 inch and 2 1/2 inch Circle punches, Circles Collection Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents punches pack, Brights Candy Brads, Regals Candy Brads and Subtles Candy Brads, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: