Monday, July 20, 2015

Christmas in July!

It's Christmas in July! When I saw the new '15-'17 In Color Envelope Paper I thought it would make a great Christmas card! So I made this card for two challenges. First, I used the Fab Friday#68 here, it's a sketch challenge. And second, the TGIF Challenge#12 here. It's a challenge to use your favorite new products. I chose the In-Color Envelope paper and my two favorite new In-Colors, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder.  Festival of Trees is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Festival of Trees
Papers: WW, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, '15-'17 In-Color Envelope Paper
Inks: Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: 3/4 inch and 1 inch Circle punches, Tree punch, Washi Label punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punches pack, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: