Friday, August 28, 2015

Christmas Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

Back to Holiday Cards! I figure if I make a few each week before Christmas I'll be ahead of the game. For this one I used the Freshly Made Sketch#201 here. Festival of Trees is the stamp set paired with the Merry Moments DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Festival of Trees
Papers: WW, Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Merry Moments DSP
Inks: Real Red and Mossy Meadow
Accessories: 2 inch Circle punch, Circle Framelits, Tree Punch, Word Window and Washi Label punches, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a fabulous festive card Jennie! I love the mix of papers and traditional colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this design! The patterned paper is so fun together! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!