Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card

Since I had the stamp set, Your Presents, out I used it again for this card. And I used the Versatile Christmas stamp set too. I also used the Merry Monday#179 here. It's to use pink, green and white. I used some Melon Mambo from the Brights Color Collection DSP Stack and paired that with some Old Olive.
I was inspired by the third card down on this post by Dawn Olchefske. I just changed mine up for Christmas.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Your Presents and Versatile Christmas
Papers: WW, Old Olive, Brights Color Collection DSP Stack
Inks: Melon Mambo and Old Olive
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I love your big gift boxes! And the diagonal stripe for the background really makes the images pop! Thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh it's perfect!! LOVE all those stripes and the gifts are so FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)