Thursday, January 14, 2016

Another Double-Duty Card!

This card is another one for a sketch and color challenge.
First, I used the Pocket Sketch Challenge#5 here at Julie Davison's blog. And second, the PPA#283 Color Challenge here. The colors to use are Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo and Basic Black. So of course I had to use the It's My Party DSP Stack! And the coordinating Party Wishes stamp set and some of the coordinating Baker's Twine Combo Pack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Wishes
Papers: WW, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, It's My Party DSP Stack
Inks: Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron and Basic Black
Accessories: 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Baker's Twine Combo Pack, Stampin dimensionals

5 comments:

Julie Davison said...

What a great card! Thank you for participating in the Pocket Sketch Challenge this week!!

Unknown said...

I love that paper stack also, Jennie! These are terrific colors. And the sentiment is my favorite! Thanks for playing along with the PPA color challenge this week!

Brian King said...

Such a great card, Jennie! I love this sentiment and the way you've combined it with this paper and twine. Thank you so much for playing along with my Color Challenge at the Pals Paper Arts this week - so nice to have you playing along.

Jackie said...

Darling card, Jennie! I love how you worked with this trio of colors and perfect use of this sentiment too! Thank you for joining in on the fun at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge!

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a cute and festive card! Thanks for playing with the Pals this week!