Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year, Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration!


Happy New Year! Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! It's now time for the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration! I used a SAB stamp set, What I Love, on this card along with some Occasions paper, It's My Party DSP Stack. I also used the MojoMonday Sketch#429 here, along with the Splitcoast Color Challenge#564 here. The colors are Sahara Sand, Pacific Point and Cucumber Crush. I also used a bit of the Brights Color Collection DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: What I Love
Papers: WW, Sahara Sand, Cucumber Crush, It's My Party DSP Stack, Brights Color Collection DSP Stack
Inks: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush
Accessories: 2 inch and 2 1/2 inch Circle punches, Circles Framelits, Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love those big polka dots and that lovely blue flower. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday this week!