Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thank You for a Sketch and Color Challenge

This card covers a sketch and a color challenge.
First, I used the Freshly Made Sketch#238 here. And I combined that with the Splitcoast Color Challenge#584 here.  The colors to use are Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie.

Everything on this card is going to retire:
the stamp sets-Petite Pairs and Six-Sided Sampler, the Cherry on Top DSP Stack, the It's My Party Enamel Dots and the Candy Dots and the Hexagon punch.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler and Petite Pairs
Papers: WW, Crushed Curry, Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Inks: Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Hexagon punch, It's My Party Enamel Brads, Brights Candy Dots, Neutrals Candy Dots


1 comment:

Kim S said...

Wonderfully clean and simple! I love the fresh mix of patterns and colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.