Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Christmas in July for Two Challenges

This card is for two challenges and showcases new catalog products.  First, I used The Paper Players#302 here. It's a Christmas in July theme challenge. Second, I used the Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge#241 here. The new stamp set is the Ronald McDonald House Charities set called My Hero. And there's some new 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: My Hero
Papers: WW, Emerald Envy, 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack, Brights DSP Stack
Inks: Real Red and Emerald Envy
Accessories: Circles Layering Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Brights Enamel Shapes, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

laurie said...

What a fun sentiment! Cute papers,too.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Player this week

Stampin by Genny said...

I'm so glad you were inspired by our sketch to create a Christmas card with a wonderful sentiment. Great idea and wonderful use of the different patterned papers. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

inkedx2 said...

Love this simple card. Makes a perfect Christmas card to mass produce. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie