Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Tree Card for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge

This card uses the Hand Stamped Sentiments#252 here. All the trees in the inspiration photo gave me the idea to use the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and coordinating Santa's Sleigh Framelits. It's a bit of a fussy card with the stamping and cutting but the Framelits do help!
Wouldn't recommend making lots of these though.
I also used a bit of Whisper White cardstock that I ran thru the Cable Knit Dynamic Impressions Textured embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Santa's Sleigh
Papers: WW, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Accessories: Santa's Sleigh Framelits, Cable Knit Dynamic Impressions Textured Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Hello, Jennie! Thanks for joining us in the inpiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Your cute Christmas tree and packages look awesomely cozy against the cable knit background. It's probably my very favorite product from the holiday catalog!

inkedx2 said...

What an adorable card! I love how the colors pop on that white background. So glad you joined us with our Inspirational Challenge and hope you will play again with our next challenge!

Robbie

brrenwick said...

What a cute card! I love all of the bows on the tree and gifts! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Stampin by Genny said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the embossed sweater background with the tree. It creates a cozy Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.