Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Double Duty Thank You Card

This is a double-duty card for a sketch and a color challenge.
First, I used the TGIF Challenge#98 here for the sketch.
And second the Splitcoast  Color   Combination#626 here. The colors are So Saffron, Cucumber Crush and Peekaboo Peach.

Fresh Fruit is the stamp set with some Fruit Stand DSP.

Here's my recipe:
 Stamps: Fresh Fruit
Papers: WW, Cucumber Crush, Peekaboo Peach, Fruit Stand DSP
Inks: Cucumber Crush, Peekaboo Peach and So Saffron
Accessories: 5/8 inch Cucumber Crush mini striped ribbon, Softly Falling embossing folder, Flower Medallion punch

3 comments:

Sue Plote said...

Hi Jennie! I have to say that this card just brightened up my day...the colors are so fun and spring-y...and I love the way your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at #TGIF98 this week!

Unknown said...

This card makes me thing of tropical fruit (or Tropicana) :) Either way, it's fantastic! Love your take on the sketch and choices of colors and paper. So glad you could join us this week at TGIF!

Carolynn Sander said...

Such a cute vibrant card! It definitely makes me think of spring! Thanks for joining in the fun over at TGIF this week! ❤️