Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Perfect Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

WHEW! What a weekend! My oldest daughter graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the middle daughter finished her junior year at UW-Oshkosh and our son had his Senior Prom! And the graduate left for Europe today! Lots of wonderful celebrations kept me from stamping but that's life, and one I'm so very thankful for!

So I finally got to play today with some new DSP, Delightful Daisy and new ribbon, 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight double-stitched ribbon.  Paired that with a stamp from Suite Sentiments and a Brights Enamel Shape.
I also used the Freshly Made Sketch#288 here.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Suite Sentiments
Papers: WW, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Delightful Daisy DSP
Inks: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 2 inch Circle punch, 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight double-stitched ribbon, Brights Enamel Shapes, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this cheery card, and the sentiment seems appropriate for your life right now -- so many perfectly happy things. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Love this paper for the sketch! What a happy card! So glad to see you this week at FMS!